Are there any cellulite reduction alternatives? With the rare exception, liposuction is generally considered cosmetic surgery. For this reason liposuction is not considers as medically necessary.
Because of this, the decision is up to you whether or not to undergo liposuction procedure. You may decide that it is not right for you. And you can make that determination right up to the point of actually having the procedure.
- Accept your body and appearance as it is.
- Change diet to lose some excess body fat.
- Use clothing or makeup to downplay or emphasize body or facial features.
- Try some of the other methods that we discussed such as topicals or body wrapping.
Alternatives For Cellulite Reduction
Whatever method you select for cellulite reduction make certain that, you have done your due diligence and select the most suitable method with the least amount of risk to obtain the results you desire.
There really is no alternate for good, old-fashioned, healthy nutrition and exercise. The tried and true methods do work:
- Watch your diet.
- Incorporate fresh and natural foods into your diet.
- Get plenty of fiber.
- Avoid high fat foods.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Limit the consumption of caffeine and alcohol
- Quit or cut down on smoking.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Avoid medications not necessary to health and well being.
You can rid your body of excess toxins and promote a general state of health by following a regimen of good health, nutrition and exercise that is optimum for pursuing any program for dealing with cellulite.