Getting sleek, straight hair can require a lot of time and effort. Though most people who want to make their curly or wavy hair super straight invest in a hair straightener or flat iron, it is possible to get your hair straight using nothing but some straightening hair products, a brush and your blow dryer.
Follow our 7 easy steps to get your beautiful straight hair that you always wanted
- Shampoo and condition your hair with a product designed to help straighten curly or wavy hair.
- Towel-dry your hair. Brush tangles and knots out of your hair.
- Apply hair straightening leave-in treatment. Put a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply to the back underside of the hair first, then apply to the rest of your hair.
- Separate hair into two side and one back sections. Clip back and one side section to head to keep separate from the section you are working with.
- Pull your hair up away from the scalp using the paddle brush, starting at the roots. Use the blow dryer with the diffuser attachment to dry your hair while pulling down on the strand with the brush. Dry your hair from roots to tip. Repeat this step with the strand until the strand is dry.
- Repeat Step 5 with each section of hair until the hair is dry.
Curl the ends of the hair under using a curling iron on a low setting to achieve perfect smoothness.